IEEE 22nd International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems
The MASCOTS conference invites submissions for tutorial proposals on all topics covered by the conference. The conference will host one- and two-session seminars, lasting 1.5 and 3 hours, respectively.
Each submission should include the following information:
- the proposed seminar title
- the preferred duration (1.5 or 3 hours)
- an abstract
- an outline detailing the scope and depth of coverage of the targeted topics
- a short description of the intended audience
- a short biography of the proposed presenter(s), along with contact information
- if the seminar or an earlier version has been presented elsewhere, the proposal should indicate those respective events (and dates), and how the current proposal differs from other editions of the seminar.
A short description of the seminar (up to 4 pages) will be included in the conference proceedings. Seminar slides will be made available to conference participants and will need to be provided in advance of the conference.
MASCOTS 2014 is using the EasyChair system. Submit manuscripts conforming to the guidelines given above.
- Tutorial proposals due: April 5, 2014 at 23:59 (Hawaii time)
- Acceptance Notification: May 5, 2014
- Final Camera-ready:
June 5, 2014June 15, 2014
- Seminar slides due : September 2, 2014
- Jalel Benothman (Université Paris 13, France)